Thursday 16 April 2009

Insurance Cover for Special Children



We all know it is hard if not impossible to insure our special love one. How can we ensure that they can live a quality life with dignity when we are gone?

We have various option like investment with fixed return which help to take care of their financial need. There are options using insurance as a tool as well! I am tasked to make sure that all special need child is covered and their life long financial requirements are fulfill.

I have done the same for both my sons who are suffering from autism! You can do the same too. Call me at the following: -

My Name : Mr Yong Yek Ming (A father of 2 lovely boys suffering from autism)
My Phone : +60122082818
My Email : myautismresource@gmail.com

Regrads
Yong Yek Ming




-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes